Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I Learned Today:

We went to the beach today and I have now come to the following conclusions:
1. Old, large men should NOT wear speedos!

2. Old, large women SHOULD wear their tops at all times!

3. Matching lace thong panties and bras can become a tanning suit on the beach if necessary and while you are tanning you can make out with your boyfriend while he gropes you. Again not recommended if you are old or large. Good thing I didn't know how to say "get a room" in German.

4. Mothers of children who were letting their kids run around on the beach naked need to be told about pedophiles. Seriously, there were kids ages 2-8 years-old that were running around on the beach naked and all I could think of was "don't you people know about the creepy old men that are out there?"

Oh, I also learned that the Baltic Sea is warmer than the Pacific Ocean, that the sand squeaks like it does at Cannon Beach, that the seafood here is great, and that the sail boats on the water are beautiful.



1 comment:

Jane Ellen+ said...

I don't know that I have the problem with little kids; they are not likely to be bothered if they are under responsible adult supervision. Want to run nekkid? Be free, kiddo.

But people who are old/large enough to have stretch marks, do well to reconsider sharing same in public (I follow my own adage, trust me).