Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Perspective

Over the last 4 years we have hosted exchange students and the one question that all of them ask that always makes us laugh is "how will I find you at the airport".

Let me explain that our students fly into either one of two airports, Butte or Bozeman. Butte has one gate and Bozeman has 6 gates. Each airport has one central baggage pick-up and usually there is only one flight coming in at a time. Locating someone is usually not a problem.

I however, am no longer laughing. The Kid will be flying into the Berlin airport which Im sure is slightly bigger than either Butte or Bozeman and probably even has signage on how to get to baggage claim area.

Now my question is HOW WILL THE KID FIND HER HOST FAMILY?

I'm now looking at things from a whole different perspective.

No comments: