Friday, May 29, 2009

Shhh...honey your snoring!

This morning at 5am, it started.

At first I thought it was raining outside.

Then the sound got louder....I tapped my hubby...."shh your snoring"

Ok so I knew my sweetness wasn't snoring and that instead it was the sweet sound of the first cattle drive of the summer coming down main street. Yep, right down main street which is also the highway.

When we first moved here we thought that the cattle drives were cool and fun to watch. Now I just wish they were a little quieter when I am trying to sleep.

When we are driving through them (not with them) I still like to look at all the cows and enjoy seeing the babies. It almost makes me wish I had a horse and could ride along. Then I remember what time in the morning they start and all I want to do is snuggle deep within my blankets and go back to sleep. Move em at night and Im your gal.

Note to those who are walking downtown today: beware while crossing the street.

No comments: