Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

I thought that since I was doing the "Spring Reading Thing" I would also try to do the "Teaser Tuesday" that Miz B and Kim have been kind enough to introduce me to.

Here is the way it works: you get a sneak peak into what Im reading by viewing 2 sentence from my current book. The deal is you are to let the book fall open and then pick two sentences somewhere between line 7 and 12 on that page.

Currently I am reading "Handle With Care" By Jodi Picoult. I love this author and was thrilled to start my spring reading off with this book. So here you go, teaser time:

"What did they do, wait at the courthouse to see what was coming up on the docket? Anyone who read this article--and who wouldn't? It was the local paper--would think I was in this for the cash."
Page 215

I think that was three sentences but I really felt you needed all three.

The review will be coming soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a fun idea! I am a Friend of the Library in Anaconda and last year we started a $500 writing scholarship for graduating seniors. This year they must write the first chapter of "their" book. The winner is the one who ropes us in and gets us to want to read the rest of the story. Should be fun.