Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girls' night out

Took the "super-moms" out for dinner and a show last night as a reward for stepping in and taking care of my sick kid while I was at camp. We had a great time.

For those of you who have never had the opportunity to visit Virginia City and take in a show, it is a lot of fun and highly recommended. http://www.virginiacityplayers.com/

We saw "Dracula's Daughters". A very cute show with a fun vaudeville act afterwards. I think Super-mom-M even made a new friend. He was kinda cute singing to her in those plaid pants. WOW! (Too bad she is married.)

After the show we managed to take time to sit for spell and enjoy each other's company at the Bale-of-Hale Saloon and have a drink. I think we all agreed that "girls night out" is a good thing and should be done way more often. Too bad it took the kid getting sick to make this one happen.

I think we are going to have to have a couple more before summer is over though next time someone else has to drive so I can be the backseat driver though!!

No comments: