Monday, June 16, 2008

Awww refreshing!!!

The Kid is home from her college prep program to attend volleyball camp.  

Usually she takes her showers in the evening.  For some unknown reason, she chose this morning to start taking showers in the morning.  A morning when I had a doctor's appointment!  Yes, she beat me to the shower.  I told her to let me know when she was out.  

I believe she misunderstood me.  She did come and get me....however, when she came and got me she was out of the shower and we were out of hot water. 

Awww a refreshing cold shower to start my morning.  Not necessarily a good thing for a non-morning person.  

Rev and I made sure she took her shower after practice rather than tomorrow morning since neither of us wants to deal with cold showers again.   Im looking forward to a warm shower tomorrow if not a hot shower.


No comments: