Sunday, June 15, 2008

feeling warm

Yeah, warm weather is finally here!  

Checked the weather report yesterday before going to Butte.  They said it would be in the 50's.  Since I knew I was going to be sitting in front of WalMart most of the day helping to run the bake sale for the FCCLA kids I dressed for what the weatherman predicted.  I went in jeans, long-sleeve t-shirt and fleece vest (I don't like to be cold).  Less than an hour into our event two of the four of us had been into WalMart to purchase shorts, short-sleeve shirts, and sandals.  It was definitely warmer than 50 and I have the sunburn to prove it. 

Not everything sold at WalMart so after church this morning we were down in front of the local IGA store trying to sell the rest of the baked goods.  

All in all the kids did really well.  I however do not care if I bake another oatmeal-choc-chip cookie for at least little while.  Maybe just plain choc chip, that will make the Rev happy and the Kid has requested No-Bakes for this week while she is home.  I think I can handle that.  

Either way, Im glad to see the sun, blue skies, and NO SNOW!!! 

No comments: