Thursday, October 21, 2004

Today is a beautiful day here in Montana. The sky is a beautiful blue and it's not too cold. The child has the day off from school and I think after work she and I will take a bike ride. My running partner is ill so she is not able to run with me and I absolutely hate to run by myself so it's either convience the child to go for a ride or do something aerobic. I have a couple of different dvd work-out tapes but the thing is everyone can see in to our living room since we have no drapes and therefore everyone in my little corner of MT will be able to see me doing my work out and Im not to sure Im really keen on that. Oh well gotta do something. Hopefully next week my running partner will be better and we can be back out on the road, pounding the pavement, or in our case the dirt road.

No comments: