Wednesday, September 08, 2010

where has all the time gone?

Happy Anniversary!

Im not sure where all the time has gone. I don't really feel old enough to have been married for 20 years. But when I look back at all that has gone on over the last 20 years, I guess it is entirely possibly I just find it hard to believe.

If you had told me 20 years ago today that the man I was marrying would end up a priest and that I would be involved in search processes that would try my patience and my nerves and then proceeded to ask me if I still wanted to go through with the wedding I would have laughed thinking that you had the wrong couple. Knowing however that it is true, I might have pondered the question a bit and then proudly gone down that aisle.

What can I say......love is blind.

No comments: