Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday worship

Worship at camp is always an experience that fills my heart to the brim.

This weekend was no different. PattiAnn did a great job tying in (no-pun intended) all that the quilting had accomplished through the weekend.

It is funny though, being away from a service that is being officiated by my husband made me appreciate all that he does and all that he is really good at.

I love the way he educates through his sermons and ties it all in to the lessons. I missed the way he makes me look at things differently and challenges me to see things that I hadn't seen before.

I enjoyed camp service and all that I received through being there and part of that is realizing what I have at home. Education, service, rejuvenation, relaxation, and spiritual fulfillment are all obtained through my experience this weekend and they were all good.

No comments: