Friday, January 16, 2009

Slowing down

Last night I took a fall down the stairs. My mom says that it was cause I only had my socks on and not my slippers (note to self, wear slippers all the time!) I may have been just trying to go too fast but for whatever reason my feet got tangled up and I went from the top of the stairs to the bottom a lot faster than I ever planned on going.

My right foot managed to get tangled up in the banister when I went down and my little baby toe is complaining that this was not what he signed up for when he took the role of "wee, wee, wee, wee all the way home".

This morning the role he is playing feels a whole lot more like "wah, wah, wah, all the way home" and he looks a little like the one who ate the roast beef.

It has gotten me out of grocery shopping as the Rev has volunteered to do that chore for me today. YEAH REV!!! He is even going to Costco AND Walmart.

On a side note, now that I am taking it at a slower pace today and have had a Chai tea I re-took the ADD test and scored a 37 which feels much better and I didn't even have to use the scotch that John recommended.

No comments: