Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cows

I knew it!

Montana says we have the best cows but now I have proof!

A rancher from Texas is soliciting sperm from cows from Montana. How do I know this? Well today at work a young girl came in and shipped a package to a rancher in Texas. The container was a very odd shape. Think space ship with a handle. Usually I don't ask but with the funky shape I couldn't help but ask.

Yep, you guessed it, it contained sperm from her ranches cows. Man was I sorry I asked. It totally blew my whole concentration while I was trying to log into the computer.

Now I'm feeling like I took part in cow pimping. And then I start to feel sorry for those little swimmers. I mean really. They have been taken from this glorious country (where currently the cows are covered in frost) only to be deposited in some foreign cow in a foreign land where the cows are probably not covered in frost. Ok maybe that part is not so bad. But still they will never get to experience the subzero temperature, the beauty of our Rocky Mountains, and worse yet their hind quarters will never grace my plate.

I tell you it is just a pity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I thought I had told you all you needed to know about Montana cows! Remind me to tell you Shane's AI'ing stories!

Kali