Thursday, October 09, 2008

Is that for me

Today, while I was teaching piano a big, shiny (ok not so shiny) blue gradall  was delivered and remains parked outside my house.  

Could it be?  Do I dare to dream?  Is this the sign that we have been waiting for?  Will our new roof make it on before the weather gets truly ugly?  Looks like our prayers have been answered.

The same contractor that did the church's roof is doing our roof and I hope Tommy gets to work on the roof.  He worked on the church's roof and was a lot of fun.  The guy loves to sing and not  necessarily to what is on the radio either.  I know who ever they send will do a good job and Im sure the Rev will post pictures.  

Pray for some nice weather for the guys to work in, a little warmth during the day would be nice for them. 


No comments: