Sunday, March 30, 2008

Roo

"We can't get down, we can't get down!" cried Roo. "Isn't it fun? Pooh, isn't it fun, Tigger and I are living in a tree, like Owl, and we're going to stay here forever and ever. I can see Piglet's house. Piglet, I can see your house from here. Aren't we high? Is Owl's house as high up as this?"
How did you get there, Roo?" asks Piglet.

"On Tigger's back. And Tiggers can't climb downwards, because their tails get in the way, only upwards, and Tigger forgot about that when we started and he's only just remembered. So
we've got to stay here forever and ever--unless we go higher. What did you say, Tigger? Oh, Tigger says if we go higher, we shan't be able to see Piglet's house so, well we're going to stop here."

Yesterday I took The Deep and Meaningful Winnie the Pooh character test (link at the Rev's blog from Saturday). Anyone surprised besides me as to my character? Probably not apparently.

You scored as Roo.

About Roo: Roo lives with his mother, Kanga and his friend Tigger. He is the youngest member of the 100 Acre Wood, and loves to go along with his friends on their adventures - when his mother Kanga will let him. No matter what happens to Roo, be it falling into a river, getting stuck in a tree, or being kidnapped by near-strangers, he enjoys ever minute of it. Roo isn't one to worry about such things. That's Kanga's job.

What's this say about you: You are a positive, fun-loving person. You take life as it comes, and feel sure that everything will be all right. You can usually find a silver lining on every cloud.

Its lucky that your friends find you so endearing, because you do tend to lean on them a lot. You are not always very self-sufficient. You tend to rely on the help of your family or friends when things get tough. Its time you decided to stand on your own to feet.

I love Winnie the Pooh, I always have. Before taking the test I wondered who I would be scored as. There is not a character that I wouldn't want to be, well maybe Rabbit. Pooh is lovable and knows the value of friendship. Owl is smart. Kanga is motherly. Piglet is sweet and a good friend, he is always there when Pooh needs him. Eyeore is misunderstood. Tigger is a good friend, loves to have fun, and he is bouncy. I never thought however that I would be scored as Roo! I might add that I don't mind. He is youthful and full of energy, and hey you can't knock a character that is surrounded with great friends and has a great relationship with his mom.

I have asked several friends which character they would peg me as and it does surprises me that the comment that has most often been given is Roo! I might add that there wasn't even much pondering put into it. My first thought is to wonder if this is a good thing or not? I like being thought of as youthful and full of energy and ready to jump into things. I usually don't put much weight into online tests. However, it makes you think twice when your friends come to the same conclusion without the aid of the test.

With that in mind as a Roo, I would like to thank my friends and family for always supporting me and helping me when I need it, or even when I just feel like I may need it. And yes I recognize that that is a true statement. I am thankful for having good friends and family. Where would Roo be without Kanga or his best friend Tigger? Probably the same place the lovelywife would be without Rev, Kali, Jane, mom, theKid, or many others.

No comments: