Monday, January 22, 2007

Calling home

Called home when we got to Dallas. Thats when you really realize the things that you really missed while you were gone.

I was prepared not to be able to talk to Rev all week and was pretty busy so it was ok. But the minute we touched down in Dallas the first thing I reached for was my cell. Then after I had heard his voice and had hung up all I wanted to do was call him back. I wanted to be able to share my pictures, tell him my stories, share my adventures. I guess that will all have to wait a couple more days.

Cece on the other hand got her chocolate shake in the airport and then another glass of milk at her aunts house. Then another with breakfast. I think she is catching up on her lactose intake.

All in all it is good to be home.

No comments: