Friday, January 12, 2007

8 minutes

You can ask the Rev, I think that being able to be up, ready to go, able to carry on an intelligent conversation all in 8 minutes is a record for me. Especially at 4:40am. I have to admit that my mother was right all those years ago, laying out my clothes the night before did help. I was ready to go even before Todd, although I doubt that he will admit to that however, it is true.

The weather in Montana has been getting really cold so when we left for Seattle it was -14 in Sheridan got to the airport in Bozeman and it was -24. The flight attendants told us that the plane, an hour prior to us getting there was -14 inside also. It was a cold flight but at least it was not to terribly long. We were in Seattle in just under 2hr and arrived to icy roads and both my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and nephew were all home due to the weather which was nice as we were able to spend time with the whole family. We are supposed to be at the airport tomorrow at 4:30am, hopefully it wont be -14 here. Cece is getting ready to sleding down the street (in the street) and my nephew and I are both going to take a nap.

Weather in Belize today, 84 degrees and sunny, can't wait.

No comments: