Saturday, August 07, 2004

cece's first party

Well my daughter, Cece age 11, got invited to her first birthday party here in MT. A brave mom was taking 6 girls camping, in a tent! The girls all had a good time, the mom didnt look too bad afterward. I figure she was a lot braver than I am. It was thundering when they left. I think I would have called the whole thing off and made it an inside sleepover. I guess that tells you which ones of us moms grew up in the city and which grew up in the country, huh.

2 comments:

Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

I think thats fabulous! I hadn't gone camping outside of someone's backyard until I was... well, definitely older than 11. Maybe high school? But then again, I grew up in the city too...

The Lovely Wife said...

Cece had a great time and said only one kid got a bloody nose when a flashlight got dropped on her face. Still sound like fun, Sus? Actually it was in an area near a deserted mine called "smugglers mine" and they got to tell all kinds of stories and really did have a great time.