Tuesday, September 07, 2010

For the next couple of weeks things are going to be incredibly busy at our house. Besides being in the middle of a search process, we are awaiting the arrival of our new foreign exchange student who will be living with us while we are here and possibly moving with us.

This weekend we get the opportunity to entertain a search committee that will be here to check us out and then in two weeks we will be flying out to another location for a formal interview with another church.

I think I have done all I can to prepare:
haircut....check.
wardrobe picked out....check.
mouth under control.....lets hope so.
nervous under control....not a chance.



1 comment:

Dan Brown said...

Jolene, thanks for your comment on my blog. I know how stressful the search process can be, so I will be praying for you and Todd as you continue through the process.