Thursday, April 23, 2009

UUUUGH!

Yesterday I spent 4 1/2 hrs on the phone with tech support. Mind you I only work 6 1/2hrs a day.

The two guys that I dealt with were quite nice but the first guy I think needs to find a different job. Though in India Im not sure that there are any other jobs besides tech support. After 3 1/2 hours and multiple times hearing him say "this is too tough", with a heavy Indian accent, he transferred me to a level 2 tech who solved my problem in an hour. At least we were not paying by the hour.

Today my desk is piled with today's work and yesterday's work since the whole time that I was on the phone with them they had control of my computer and I accomplished zip.

Im not sure which is worse, not being able to work all day or having twice as much work on my desk today.

And of course my boss can't read an invoice and has questions that I have no time to answer.

No comments: